If you are one of the millions of Americans who call themselves pessimists – then you probably look on the coming 2010 marker as one more milestone by which to measure all the things you didn’t accomplish in 2009.
While it’s tempting to accept defeat by the to-do list and bunker down next to your space heater for the winter – take a moment to ask yourself a few quick questions as the clock ticks away the last seconds of the year.
- What 3 major things did you accomplish this year?
- Have you learned any new skills this year that have helped you improve in your business or career?
- What goals did you have at the beginning of the year?
- Which of those goals still need to be accomplished?
- which of these goals can you feasibly accomplish before the end of the year?