Did you know… in-home senior care is one of the fastest growing industries in the United States? The desire for seniors to age independently in the comfort of their own home is becoming a popular idea among seniors and their loved ones. As the idea of being placed in a nursing home quickly dies, more and more families turn to organizations like Comfort Keepers®, which they can trust to provide the highest level of quality of in-home care for their loved ones.
In addition, the senior population grows each year which creates even more of a demand for senior care. This can be attributed to an increase in life expectancy, advances in medicine and technology, and the aging “Baby Boomer” generation. This continuing growth in the senior population, along with seniors’ strong desire to age in their own homes has brought the in-home senior care industry to a whole new level.
As you can imagine, demand for senior care has a positive correlation with the rise of the senior population. Here are some quick statistics about our industry and our company:
- There were 40.3 Million U.S. citizens 65 and older in 2010
- The senior population is projected to reach 55 Million in 2020
- 49% of those 85 and older need personal care
- Less than 25% of the market share owned by the 50 largest brands
- 1 Million people are employed by home health care companies
- $46 Billion in revenues of the home health care industry
- 650+ U.S. Comfort Keepers territories, currently
- 350+ U.S. Comfort Keepers territories, still available!
Comfort Keepers is focused on addressing the needs of seniors as they age. “With the ‘graying’ of America, more and more seniors wish to stay independent and remain in the privacy of their own homes” says Larry France, Manager of Franchise Development at CK Franchising. “Comfort Keepers offers rewarding franchise opportunities in a booming industry where you can make a difference in your community while controlling your own future.”
Comfort Keepers currently has opportunities in:
- San Francisco,CA;
- Chicago,IL.; and
- Many other territories throughout theUnited States!
Maybe caring for people in their home is the future you’ve been looking for! Visit franchise.comfortkeepers.com to learn more about Comfort Keepers franchise opportunities.