Senior Care Franchise Opportunities
This is the Connecticut franchise opportunity for you if you want to create a thriving company and are eager to care for others. Since we began in 1997, Comfort Keepers has been an integral player in the market for superior in-home senior care. You can participate in this mission by starting your own Comfort Keepers office.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau there are currently more than 36 million Americans who are 65 or older, and that number is supposed to double in the next 30 years. In addition, people are living longer than they used to. Connecticut isn’t an exception. These factors make it clear that the non-medical in-home care industry will continue to grow at around 10%. This is your chance to build a recession resistant business.
Since we own none of the territories, Comfort Keepers is entirely devoted to supporting our franchise owners. So, we provide comprehensive resources and guidance to our new owners and general managers.
- Scheduling Software: Our software, created in-house, will help with caregiver schedules and other business tasks.
- Central Support Services: We offer comprehensive resources, everything from IT services and marketing materials to HR and administrative tools, to our franchise owners.
- Field Support: We offer “ground troops” support, our Franchise Business Consultants, who will help you with each step in starting your in-home care business.
- Training Programs: Our 8-Day training program is our thorough way of ensuring the homecare expertise of each new owner and general manager.
- Protected Territory: Sot that you are not in the same market as other Comfort Keepers, we work with each franchisee to delineate an exclusive territory.