Kentucky Senior Care Franchise Opportunities
Because Comfort Keepers has no company-owned territories, we are 100% dedicated to supporting our franchises. As a Comfort Keepers franchisee you will receive the kind of support it takes to build a successful business and become a skilled elder care provider.
- Protected Territory
- We will work with you to define your territory.
- Field Support
- Our support team, the Franchise Business Consultants, will help you by providing in-person, operational support and guidance.
- Central Support Resources
- This includes everything from IT services and administrative tools to human resources and marketing materials.
- Scheduling Software
- Every new franchisee receives our proprietary software to complete business tasks and schedule care givers.
- Training Programs
- You will begin your Comfort Keepers franchise with an extensive 8-Day training course and be offered numerous continuing education opportunities.
Right now there are over 36 million Americans over the age of 65. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, that number will double within 30 years. In addition, with the continuing rise in average life expectancies, many men and women are living well into their late 70’s. Kentucky is no exception to this trend. For the past 10 years, Comfort Keepers has given business opportunities to qualified individuals looking to satisfy this increasing market need for in-home elder care. Kentucky is the ideal location to start a Comfort Keepers senior care franchise.