Virginia In-Home Care Franchise Opportunity
The non-medical in home care business is experiencing annual sustained growth rates of approximately 10%. This booming industry is caused by strong demographic trends. Based on reports by the U.S. Census Bureau there are currently over 36 million Americans aged 65+. This number is predicted to double within 30 years. Furthermore, life expectancies continue to lengthen, leading people to live into their 80’s. Virginia is part of these demographic factors. A Comfort Keepers franchise is the perfect choice for any Virginian who wants to take advantage of this home care business opportunity.
Since we started Comfort Keepers over 10 years ago, we have sought to meet the burgeoning market demand for quality adult care. As a new owner you can participate in fulfilling this mission and feel the fulfillment that comes from caring for others. Not only will you be excited to help us care for Michigan’s seniors, but you will also receive comprehensive support to create your own home care company. Because we don't control any of the service areas, we at Comfort Keepers are completely dedicated to providing you with end-to-end guidance and support.
- Exclusive Territory: We will work will you to define your protected service area.
- Central Support Services: We provide access to all the support you will need from marketing materials and administrative tools to human resources and IT services.
- Scheduling Software: Given to every new owner, our special software will help keep your caregivers on task.
- Field Support: Our Franchise Business Consultants are our expert field agents who will provide you with necessary guidance and support.
- Training Programs: Because we want you to start building a profitable business right away and provide expert senior care from the beginning, we make every new owner take a thorough 8-Day training curriculum.