Comfort Keepers® Multi-Unit Franchising Opportunities
If you are interested in having significant influence in your local market, we have a big opportunity for you. Comfort Keepers has numerous opportunities for multiple unit development.
In fact, over 45% of Comfort Keepers franchisees are multi-unit owners, an excellent indication of franchisees’ satisfaction with their investment in, commitment to and relationship with the Comfort Keepers network. We currently have multi-unit sales opportunities available in 30 states!
Do You Have What it Takes to Become a Comfort Keepers Multi-Unit Owner?
Multi-unit ownership is best for people who are:
- Experienced in building and managing effective teams – you can clearly communicate performance standards and expected results to managers and hold them accountable
- Driven and ambitious – you desire a lifestyle that includes more freedom from day-to-day work responsibilities and have a business plan to achieve it!
- Good at prioritizing your time - successful franchise owners realize that business is dynamic and flexibility is key
- “Entrepreneurly” minded – you have a proven track record of ownership on large projects or successful businesses
- Sales focused – you feel comfortable selling and understand that sales is key to the growth of your business
Multi-unit ownership benefits include:
- Discounted franchise fees on the second and third territories
- Financing available on the second and third territory franchise fees
- Staggered opening of second and third territories
- Delayed royalty and minimum performance requirements on second and third territories
- Internal ramp-up support targeted to multi-unit owners
Multi-unit owners typically:
- Own at least three (3) territories
- Reflect a net worth of $500 K
- Have access to $150 K working/start-up capital
If these are characteristics that describe you, we would like to discuss our multi-unit investment opportunities with you.
We currently have multi-unit opportunities available in 30 states! These include: Arkansas, Hawaii, Maryland, Oregon, Texas, California and Washington.