Comfort Keepers® and Sodexo
A Team Dedicated to Senior Care Leadership
The Comfort Keepers® franchise network has earned the reputation as a leading provider of in-home senior care. CK Franchising, Inc., the franchisor, is a part of the Sodexo family of companies - a global organization dedicated to delivering a wide range of services to healthcare and senior living providers. This exciting development strengthens opportunities for growth for Comfort Keepers and for you as a prospective Comfort Keepers franchisee:
- Validation & Confidence – The reputation of the Sodexo organization as a global leader in the healthcare and senior living markets adds tremendous validity to Comfort Keepers’ position as a respected leader in senior care.
- Dedication To Leadership – Sodexo has declared its goal to be the global leader in senior care. Now with support of this strong parent company, Comfort Keepers is poised for increased brand recognition in the senior care market and value for individual franchisees and the franchise network as a whole. It’s further support to the fact that as a franchisee, you are in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
- A Shared Mission – With a senior focus and a 50-year-plus mission of “improving the quality of daily life,” Sodexo and Comfort Keepers are culturally aligned.
- Leverage of Sodexo’s Infrastructure – Sodexo U.S. has vast experience in developing training, HR, finance, IT and sales and marketing services for more than 125,000 employees at more than 1,000 hospitals and 450 senior living communities across the country. This knowledge can help improve Comfort Keepers’ operations at both the system and at the franchise level.
- New Business Growth Opportunities – Sodexo’s presence in hundreds of hospitals and senior living communities provides the opportunity for recognition of Comfort Keepers as a member of the Sodexo family.
- Investment In The Future – We encourage you to learn more about Sodexo by visiting www.sodexo.com.